We offer a wide range of consulting services within the range of expertise of our members. Among the services we have been asked to provide are:
- Help in making boards more effective by assisting with board member selection and ensuring current board members are focusing on the right work.
- Act as a sounding board or advisory group to the Executive Director about a range of operational and strategic issues.
- Review existing business plans and advise in the creation of new ones.
- Consult on and review organizational budgets and contingency plans.
- Establishing long term goals and a supporting one year work plan to address the organization’s key issues and opportunities.
- Address a range of legal issues of concern to community-based organizations.
- Advise on fundraising strategies, help with planning for annual appeals and fundraising events and offer advice on grant applications.
- Advise about marketing strategy and help prepare marketing plans.
- Consult on human resources issues, personnel practices and talent management.
- Review and advise on the development of leases and facilities plans.
- Facilities design and architectural advice.
- Help to plan for and acquire technical and financial resources.
- Assist with accounting issue diagnosis and solution.
- Counsel on approaches and organization for fund raising.
- Help to network with educational institutions and identify sites for extracurricular studies.